Digital SLR Photography — Issue 169
WELCOME TO THE DECEMBER 2020 ISSUE of Digital SLR Photography. In the final part of our A to Z of Photography, we expand your photo knowledge with our jargon-free explanations of all the most common photo terms; this issue we cover letters T-Z. In Photo Expert, Lee Frost provides his tips for shooting architecture – inside and out. In Hotshot, award-winning underwater photographer Elizabeth Blank talks about her switch in specialism to commercial and underwater portraits. Our Photo Workshop takes to the woods and challenges one reader to take on three photo challenges with a standard zoom. In Photo Expedition, Adam Burton explains how Exmoor offers more variety in its modest proportions than arguably any other national park in Britain. We’ll also show you how to make a macro flash diffuser, shoot autumn portraits with a difference, shoot the perfect sky reflections and create surreal images with fruit.
- Photo Skills: How to make your own macro flash diffuser.
- The A to Z of Photography: Jargon-busting photographic terms.
- Photo Expert: 15 expert tips for shooting architecture.
- Hotshot: Underwater portraits with Elizabeth Blank.
- Photo Expedition: Adam Burton explores Exmoor.
- Gear: Canon EOS R5. Professional mirrorless camera tested.